set of image editing multiple photos with Photoshop or how to play

Do you love Photoshop, but the picture is ugly at the same time the application is processed? I want to, not because the answer is right under your nose - Batch!
Change command in Photoshop, you will also need to open without opening or even
an entire folder of images with the same actions that can be reproduced in whole.
The first time I opened the image I want to fix it.


Batch



  • This panel open

  • Now choose whether to take action on your computer or an image that is already open in Photoshop, to apply for a folder of images                 






       5. Now tell me what you want to do is play. So I opened the play in your work, I do not "actions after the game before saving it, so I can adjust to open the image in Photoshop.




No comments: