Pictures in i-City Shah Alam

A few weeks ago, I was able go to i-City Shah Alam with my friends. You know, if  you seats at Shah Alam, it is difficult want to visit places near future. There is no thrill like as well. Hehe.. up there in at 2 am, hang out, and take pictures, in around 4 am we stop and go to restaurant eating,
luckyly my best friend was pay all we eat .. exciting .. hehe. Thanks to my best friend to borrow a camera Sony DSLR  , taught me to take pictures. also see many people taking pictures here are beautiful, there in the hearts of intent to buy a camera .. but the problem of money which does not allow me to buy a Nikon DSLR camera :(

after we hang out center that could also take the 100+ photographs in i-City in Shah Alam. But usual,. Of all that, is in 10 pieces of good pictures that I capture .


i-city_shah_alam_photo
i-city_photo
pohon_cahaya+i-City

 :source

No comments: